a not-for-profit medical center
Our plans for next 15 years of development:-
Main goal is to provide all health services to our local tribal population so that they do not have to travel to nearby towns.
- Development of full fledged level 2 Trauma center under leadership of Dr Haren Joshi
- Cardiac services including ICU
- Development of NICU
- Burn Unit
- All surgical facilities except Neuro and Cardiac surgery.
- Full time Specialist Doctors.
- Base hospital for Ophthalmic services under leadership of Dr Pratima Tolat
- Blood Bank.
- Daily Out rich program in interior tribal villages of Surrounding areas of Shamlaji.
- Upgrade Shamlaji Hospital as Mother CHC and Increase bed capacity up to 50 beds, so we can serve poor population better.
- To start teaching units for nurses aids
- Courses of ACLS for local doctors
- Courses of NTMC ( Trauma) for local doctors
- Rotation of Interns