a not-for-profit medical center
We conduct diagnostic medical camps on monthly basis in nearby villages where we treat about 350 patients in each camp.
Shamlaji Hospital organize the following Camps/Operations:
- The Hospital organize Free Plastic Surgery Camp every year in December for the poor patients of Shamlaji and near by area. 25 to 30 Surgeries are performed under this Camp. Hospital does not take any charges for surgery, medicines or accommodation from patients.
- The Hospital organize cataract surgery camp every week under which 15 to 20 patients are operated totally free of cost. During the year 2014-15 we performed total 1137 cataract surgeries.
- Family Planning Operation Camp is held every week by the hospital. Approximately 10 operations are performed under this camp.
- Under the Mother & Child Health Care Programme, The hospital has appointed two Female Health Assistants who provides guidance to the female patients regarding gynecologist service like Chiranjivi Yojana, Free Family Planning Operation, various gynecological problems and vaccination for children.
- Under the Mother & Child Health Care Programme by the hospital, the guidance is provided to Local Dais & ASHA workers to promote the institutional deliveries to reduce maternal mortality and to provide proper health care & treatment to new born baby.